You are welcome to Contact a Librarian, a place on the Web wherein you can contact from our Reference Librarians through instant messaging, chat and webform, 24/7 access.
We are online from Monday to Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM during regular semesters
- Facebook Chat–formerly AskMinnie Reference service provided over the internet by the CNU Library. Students and faculty can log in with their Facebook account and they can ask for assistance from the reference librarians during service hours. If you don’t have a Facebook account then you may also reach us through more traditional means like email and telephone, details are posted below.
- Reference Service- Visit us at the at the Main Library at the 2nd floor or 3rd floor, you can approach any librarian on duty during service hours.
- Document Delivery Service (DDS)-Processes articles and book chapter requests from journals, e-resources and other materials available in CNU Learning Resource Center. These documents requested through the Document Delivery Service will be sent electronically via email.
- Telephone Us – Call the Reference Librarian with your question: Trunkline: 2541452 local 169 during library hours.
- Email Us– You may also reach us at email@example.com