- Online Book Recommendation (Assistance/ Mechanism for the Procurement of the Book). This service is intended to give library customers access to resources that are specifically suited to their needs. To facilitate receipt of recommendations from our library clients through non-physical contact transactions in the effort to develop library collections, CNU faculty may recommend book/s for purchase via the library’s e-mail or through the “Online Book Reservation Form”
- Faculty will fill-out the Online Book Recommendation Form below.
- Technical Services Librarian will inform the faculty through email the status of the request.
- Procurement of books will go through the standard Procedure of Procurement.
- Books delivered will be quarantined for 72 hours.
- Circulation librarian will inform the faculty once materials are ready for circulation.