Book borrowing service – Bona fide students, faculty & staff of CNU can borrow books and other materials from the Library. The main public service point is the circulation desk, usually found near the main entrance or at the strategic area in the library. It serves as the service point to register for the patron account in the library database, check out, renew, and return library materials. Library staff at circulation desk also provides basic search and reference services in the use of library and placement of information resources.
- Fill-up the book borrowing form below
- Library materials requested will be ready 2-3 days from the date of request.
- The borrower will be notified via e-mail or text message once the books are ready for pick-up.
- All requested materials will be picked up at the designated area (CNU R. Landon Gate)..
- Pick up time is from 10:00am-12:00noon; 1:00-3:00pm, Monday-Friday.