Book borrowing service – is part of the services in circulation or lending department is one of the key departments of a library. The main public service point is the circulation desk or loans desk, usually found near the main entrance or at the strategic area in the library. It provides lending services and facilities for return of loaned items.
- Fill-up the book borrowing form below
- Library materials requested will be ready 2-3 days from the date of request.
- The borrower will be notified via e-mail or text message once the books are ready for pick-up.
- All requested materials will be picked up at the designated area.
- Pick up time is from 10:00am-12:00noon; 1:00-3:00pm, Monday-Friday.
*Important Note : For now this service are exclusive to CNU faculty and admin staff only .