- Request for Library Orientation/ Instruction. Library Orientations are designed to introduce students and faculty to the system, collections, facilities and services offered by CNU – LRC. Meanwhile, Library instruction is to promote information literacy by teaching library users how to locate and access the information they need quickly and effectively including searching techniques and strategies.
- It is the policy of the Cebu Normal University Learning Resource Center to offer library orientations/ instructions to all classes (undergraduate and graduate classes) that request these services, given that the request is received in a timely manner.
- All library orientations/ instructions are coordinated through the reference librarian.
- The request needs to be made using the Library Orientation Reservation Form below
- The form requires the following information: instructor’s name and e-mail address, date, time, number of participants and other added instructions.
- Once the form has been received and all the appropriate data is present, the reference librarian forwards it to the head librarian for approval
- The instructor will now wait for the confirmation via e-mail