1. Reserve books are for “Library Use Only” and may be charged out for “photocopy for a period of one (1) hour only.
2. A Validated School I.D. is needed in borrowing these materials.
3. Students can borrow a maximum of one (1) book at a time.
4. Regular faculty members and staff are allowed to borrow books for home use to a maximum of five (5) books per semester;
5. All faculty members and non-teaching staff who are enrolled in the Graduate School follow the same policy like undergraduate students.
<<<<< Rules and Regulations