Info-Tech Section formerly E-Library Section
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM only
1. Generate and releases Wi-Fi voucher/codes to students only.
2. Laptop charging area.
3. Study area (a quiet space to study)
4. Request Access to e-resources subscription.
to request access fill up: https://library.cnu.edu.ph/e-resources-request-form/
Access to Bate’s Visual Guide to Physical Examination, ProQuest Central Database, E-books such Bloomsbury Collection, Degruyter 49 Ebooks, Emerald Insight 89 titles of eBooks, Education e-Journal, & Collection for Health and Social Care e-Journal, Gale 188 eBooks, Oxford Academic 39 eBooks, Taylor and Francis 58 eBooks, Tritech Digital Media 175 eBooks, & Wiley eBooks 73 eBooks
5. Facilitates the Document Delivery Service. Link: https://library.cnu.edu.ph/document-delivery-services/
6. Chat Service via FB Messenger
7. Library Website Maintenance
Please be advised that we don’t have computers available at the moment until further notice since the renovation and modernization projects are still ongoing.
For more information Visit us at the INFO TECH Section, 3rd level library, or email us at email@example.com